|Here is a foolproof method of assigning new employees|
|1. Put 400 bricks in a closed room.|
2. Put your newly hired employees in the room and close the door.
3. Leave them alone and come back after an hour.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
|It's not wise to consider all blondes as easy marks|
|A blonde chick found herself sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer became bored during the flight and started bugging the blonde, wanting her to play a game of intelligence, because all lawyers like easy prey. |
Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, saying that every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she would owe him $5. However, every time he could not answer a question of hers he'd give her $50. The blonde reluctantly accepted the bet and
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
|Tell me your eating habits and I'll tell you your age|
|Tell me about your eating out and I will tell you your age. No foolin'. But don't read the bottom line until you have answered all the previous questions. Read on:|
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (It should be more than once but less than 10.)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1758. If you haven't, add 1757.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
|Why do you have to learn such things too late?|
|They were each 85 years old and had been married for 64 years. Though they were far from young, they were both in very good health for their age, largely due to the wife's insistence on health food and exercise for the last decade. |
One day, their good health didn't help when they went on a vacation and their plane crashed, sending them off to Heaven. They reached the pearly gates and St. Peter escorted them inside. He took them to a
Tuesday, June 3, 2008